Recently a friend of mine went through a big role change and had to re-apply for her job. Thankfully she was successful.
Here is the card that I made to congratulate her
I started by stamping the background stamp in walnut stain distress ink. I edged around the card using the same colour.
The flowers were coloured using distress markers in peeled paint, aged mahogany and a touch of fired brick. The stamp was sprayed with water before stamping in order to create a subtle water colour effect.
The sentiment was stamped in black archival.
I didn't take a picture of the inside but I stamped 'the rules' inside.
Di sent me a message to say how much she liked her card.
Yet again, Wendy Vecchi helped me to create a beautiful card using her amazing artwork - always an inspiration!!!