Friday 2 August 2013

Great Way To Spend A Sunday

After having lost my crafting mojo over the last couple of weeks it was found again at the weekend.  My friend Di and her daughter, Laura, came to spend Sunday with me to craft.

Di had never heard of the melt pot before and so I thought I would give her a treat and show her how fabulous it is!!  Our creations were based on workshops taught by Hels Sheridan - the new queen of the melt pot.

Here are our creations:

My creation

Di's Creation

Laura's Creation


Aren't they fabulous!!  We used bees wax, UTEE, modelling paste, stencils and lots of gorgeous paints! 

We also created cards using distress paint and lots of gorgeous Tim Holtz stamps...... but I forgot to take photos!!

Needless to say a great day was had by all.... and Di is waiting the arrival of a melt pot of her own!!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mim, gorgeousness indeedily.... looks like you all had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete