Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mothering Sunday in the UK. 

I have already shared the gift that I made my mum - the Powertex figure.  I went to visit mum today - she didn't know we were going and was surprised to see us!  I also had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered in the morning.

Here is the card that I made for mum....


 I embossed grey card and used this as my background.

The banner was punched and sentiment stamped.  I added a bow to the top of this.

I die cut various flowers ad leaves and layered them together - adding pearls and gems to the middle of them.

Simple... but pretty!  And mum loved it!!

Thanks for looking.....

3 comments:

  1. I bet that she was thrilled to see you Miriam, and to receive such a gorgeous card.......love the embossed background and the arrangement is beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you and your mum had a lovely day, and the card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Miriam. Glad you both enjoyed your time together. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete