Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day

A very happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there.

Here is the card that I created for my Dad.


I kept my card fairy simple as I wanted the words to stand out.  The words are from a Stampendous stamp, which I have stamped and embossed in silver. I still get the 'Wow' effect when I heat emboss and remember the first time I ever did it - it was a card class in a local shop in December 2007.  I had not long started to craft and I was hooked!  I still have the very first stamp set that I bought too - it was Woodware.... such fond memories!  Can you remember your first stamp purchase?

Anyway - back to the card.......

I heat embossed the edges of various geometric type papers and layered them on to a card blank, mounting the quote on last.

A very simple card to make but one, I am sure, my dad will love.

Thanks for looking......

No comments:

Post a Comment