Tuesday 20 June 2017

More PaperArtsy Fun!

Today I thought I would share another project that I created using the fabulous new Paper Artsy Sara Naumann stamp sets and stencils.


I chose to alter a tag using the Seth Apter Fresco Finish paints.  I then stencilled using Sara's new stencil and created highlight using a white pen.


I decorated two of Seth's wood chips    the stamped the Bumble Bee in Archival ink.  I added colour using Fresco Finish paints and Pearl Glaze to the wings. 

To finish I stamped and cut out the 'bumblebee' word.

This was a really fun tag to make.... and I love using a different way to showcase the new stamps and stencils.

Thanks for joining me today......


4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Miriam! Hoping it will cool down soon so I can play with my new stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, convinced...I need to order these!!!
    Gorgeous tag, love those colours and that bee is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Miriam. Love how you layered the wood chips...and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this - great use of Seth's wood chips, and the colours are so uplifting. Brilliant work with Sara's new stamps.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete