Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Colourful Collage

I recently purchased lots of the new and amazing Jane Davenport goodies from Country View Crafts.  Here is the first project that I have created with them.....

I started my project by tearing up parts of the 2-ply tissues, after removing one of the ply.

These were then added to the card in a random fashion using matte medium. 

I also covered a stitched oval in the same manner.  I left these to dry over night.

Once dry I added the oval to the card front and drew a scribble border using the paint pens (which are amazing!!).

I chose one of the face rub-ons from the neutral collection as my main image.  This was simply rubbed onto white card, cut around and mounted to the oval.

To finish I added a Tim Holtz sentiment.

If you haven't seen the Jane Davenport range yet, pop over to Country View Crafts - it's amazing!!

Thanks for letting me share this with you today.....


2 comments:

  1. Looks fab Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice, looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete