Thursday 6 July 2017

More Tag Art

I've been playing with the new PaperArtsy Sara Naumann stamps again! This time it was to create a tag for my circle journal. 

Here is my tag....


I coloured a tag using Distress Oxide inks and sprinkled it with water.

Next, I used one of the new Sara Naumann stencils which I then outlined in black and white pen.

The collage stamp was added to the right hand side of the tag using black Archival ink.

I wanted the fabulous quote to stand out so stamped it onto a Distress Oxide coloured panel and cut it out individually and mounted onto the tag so that it stood out.

So yes - I cannot stop using these new and amazing stamps and stencils for PaperArtsy by Sara Naumann!

Thanks for joining me today. 

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag! love the quote cut up; and Sara's stamp underneath looks fab.
    (I haven't inked any of mine yet - hopefully soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love this one! Great colours, and the words are fantastic taking centre stage.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete