Thursday 14 February 2019

Love is in the air.....

Happy Valentine's Day for those of you who celebrate.

For me, I always make a card but that's about it!  Love isn't about one day, it's about showing it all year round.

Here is the card that I made for Dan



The heart is one of the new Tim Holtz Faceted Hearts.  I die cut it using Metallic card  then embossed it using the Foundry 3d embossing folder.  Once embossed, I added black paint, waited a few seconds then wiped it off.  I love this effect.



I even added a few splashes of Koala Fresco acrylic paint to add to the aged look.



I die cut the weathered clock and then used the wrinkle free distress method using Koala and Mulled Wine Fresco acrylic paint.


The card background was a beautiful collage paper from a Stampington magazine some time ago.  I started to layer up my card.



I stamped small hearts using Shadow Grey archival ink.  To finish, I stamped the beautiful quote from the latest PaperArtsy Sara Naumann release.  The quote was stamped and embossed using superfine black embossing powder.


I really enjoyed making this card.  I loved the colour scheme that I chose.

Thanks for joining me today.  Do leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card.

Many thanks
Happy crafting!

Miriam









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Miriam, I bet it has been well received xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous Miriam. Happy Valentines Day. Xx ❤️

    ReplyDelete