Friday 5 July 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Dreaming in Blue and Green

Today I am sharing my second project for the Country View Crafts Challenge.


It's a Tim Holtz medley of goodies today!



I started by scraping Blues and Greens Fresco Acrylic paints onto a panel. Next I used a stencil and sponged paint through it, highlighting areas using a white gel pen.


I scrunched up a sheet of paper, dipped it into Gold Fresco acrylic paint and the dabbed the painted and stencilled background.


I die cut the frame using gold metallic card stock.  This was a bit too shiny for me and so I distressed it using Little Black Dress Fresco acrylic paint.


The portrait is from the new Found Relatives Vintage Portraits - I love these!


To finish my panel I went to town with loads of different types of Ideology that I have in my stash.  This was teamed with cogs die cut into metallic card stock.

I hope that you like my project.  I had great fun creating it,

Thank you for joining me.  Don't forget that there is plenty of time to join in with the challenge this month.  You may even be lucky enough to win a gift voucher!

Have a great July!
Miriam

4 comments:

  1. So much detail and layering- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Miriam, I have to get some of these 'relatives' too, they are such fun. Have a great day 😁 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and I love the metallic touches! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card again, Miriam! Love the gold and the portrait.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete