Monday 8 July 2019

New PaperArtsy Sara Naumann Products

By now you will all know that I absolutely adore Sara Naumann's PaperArtsy products.  So you can imagine how excited I was when I was asked to produce a support post for the new release.

I was even more excited when they dropped through the letter box.  They are amazing.

You can see the new release here.

As soon as I saw them I thought about Autumn and so chose an autumnal colour palette.

Here is my first project:


This was so much fun to make.


I started by brayering a white board with Sage and Buff Fresco Acrylic paints.  I then used my splatter brush to add droplets of Gold.


Next, I stencilled Sage through PS144.  I love this stencil. I can see it will get a lot of use!  I also used one of the stamps to stamp onto the background to add more detail.


I totally fell In love with this leaf.  I stamped it in Gold, Pumpkin Soup, Chutney and Terracotta.  Once dry, I cut each leaf out.  


I wanted the quote to stand out and so stamped it in black.  I then proceeded to arrange the leaves all the way around the quote, finishing with sequins. 

I really love how this turned out and hope it does Sara's new release justice.  They are an amazing release of stamps and stencils.  

To go with this panel, I decided to make a treat bag.


I kept the techniques very plain as I wanted the products to shine through.  I really love this bubble stencil.  I had thought about doodling in each of the circles.


This fern leaf is amazing.  I love ferns.  I adore the simplicity but detailed nature of it.

So, there you have it - my take on the amazing new PaperArtsy Sara Naumann release.

Make you pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to have a further look.

Thanks for joining me today,

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

4 comments:

  1. they all look fabulous Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you attach the leaves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiny dots of glue to attach to the base board

      Delete
  3. Loved your samples over at PA - great to see some more process photos here.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete