Wednesday 1 January 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Love

Happy New Year to you all.  I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and New Year?  I would love to hear what crafty treats Santa brought you.

The first challenge of the year is 'Love'.... what a wonderful way to start the year.

Here is my first project of the month


I decided to create an ATC.


I started by brayering a very simple background using PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic paints.  The pic actually looks darker than it was.


This was then cut into a panel along with a back panel.


I used my Tim Holtz stamp platform to stamp the main image in case I didn't get a clear image first time (but I did).


I love this image.  It is from an Aall and Create set designed by Tracy Evans.


The image was coloured using pencils.


I finished by drawing a border.

So, there you go - first Challenge project of the new decade!

Pop over to the Challenge blog to look at the inspiration from the other team members.

Thanks for joining me today.

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely ATC Miriam, happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great ATC, Miriam!!! The background is awesome and your red heart is so impressive in the middle!!! Happy new year!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC Miriam ! Happy new Year !
    Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC Miriam! Love it! Happy New Year! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sugary Valentine here… all very edgy and artistic!
    Happy New Year, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab ATC Miriam. Have a wonderful 2020, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ATC, Miriam! Happy New Year!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's a great textural look to the brayered background, and I love the drama of that explosion around the heart.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous ATC love the texture look to the background and great stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete