Friday 5 June 2020

Country View Craft Challenges - Summer Fields

Hi there.

Today I am sharing my second project for the fabulous Summer Fields theme.  Here is my project:


This was a labour of love but worth the time. 

I started by washing a card panel with Fresco Acrylic paints.  

I decided to use PaperArtsy Kay Carley stamps for this project as they are perfect for summery images.

I then got my trusted Stamping Platform out and started to stamp the images.



I stamped the images one by one and while leaving everything in place I painted them using the opaque paints.  Once they had dried, I stamped them again - and because I hadn't moved anything, it stamped perfectly.


Look how perfect that detail is again.


This is how my finished panel looked before I put the card together.  

Although  had stamp then colour individually, as opposed to stamp all the colour all, it was definitely worth the finished result.

Thanks for joining me today.  

Make sure you pop over to the Challenges blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Miriam, and such a great technique. Have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, Miriam, it's a brilliant technique and well worth doing,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty Miriam - really lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I nearly used one of Kay's flower stamp set too but balked at the work involved with the colouring! Great results and very pretty colours, Miriam. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful! I love the fresh look and the work was really worth it!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Miriam! xx

    ReplyDelete