Wednesday 1 July 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Do more of what makes you happy

Happy July.

This month's Country View Crafts challenge is 'do what makes you happy'.

For those of you that know me you will know that I have an addiction to all things Tim Holtz - so I created something that made me happy!


I used lots of different products and just created without thinking.

I used:
Collage paper

This was really good fun to make.

Pop over to the Challenge blog and see the amazing inspiration from the design team.  And make sure you join in with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning a voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

8 comments:

  1. Miriam, I definitely share your addiction to all things Tim too, I love this beautiful card and I adore the Professor! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see how this makes you happy! It makes me happy too ! Well done ! Happy July ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely yummilicious! Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Miriam, there's so much depth and a perfect choice of colour. Take care and have a very happy July, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card with great TH products!!! I love it!!! Have a great July!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab Tim inspired card Miriam, I also share your addiction! Keep well, stay safe and creative, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect balance of Vintage, Distress and grunge… Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Miriam i'll stand in line with the TH addiction how can ANYONE resist when we see cards created like this. Fabulous image & grungy background it sure makes me happy to see.. fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete