Friday 7 February 2014

Home Sweet Home

Today a friend moves into her first home with her husband.

I thought I would share the card that I made for them


I started by colouring a card blank with broken china distress ink.

I then stamped the tiny triangle background stamp from Hero Arts using Wendy Vecchi potting soil archival ink.

I stamped a fabulous Studio 490 image which I thought reflected Ella & Eugene - 'home is where the heart resides'.... you just have to love Wendy Vecchi.... the woman is AMAZING!!

I finished by adding seam binding and a sentiment.

I liked the simplicity of the card and hopefully the recipient will too!

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, hope your friends will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Miriam, it must be a very exciting time for your friends and I bet they love your card. Anne x

    ReplyDelete