Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Pursuit Of Happiness

This just happens to be my favourite film....and not only because it features the very delish Will Smith!  My favourite quote stamp also has this on it and states 'Sometimes It's Good To Pause In The Pursuit Of Happiness And Just Be Happy'  - which I think is very true (love this stamp!!).

So, I was so excited when the  Santoro Mirabelle collection was released.  For those of you who know me, I don't do cute!  But, these stamps are quickly and fabulous.  I was very lucky that a dear friend of mine gave me the 'Pursuit of Happiness' stamp set from the collection (See, I wasn't just rambling!).

Here is my creation

I used some of the papers from the gorgeous paper collection that matches the set.  I added a heart shaped paper doily and die cut butterfly.

The main image was stamped in Archival ink and coloured using watercolour pencils.

To finish I added scraps of ribbon, resin flowers and heart pins.

I was really happy with how this turned out - so much so that I created another 3 in different colours!

Thanks for looking....



1 comment:

  1. She is a lovely image, not too cute, just right and she looks lovely on your beautiful card. Anne x

    ReplyDelete