Saturday 22 February 2014

Pretty In Prima

Today I want to share some cards that I have crated, mainly using the free paper pad and stamp set from Simply Cards magazine.  I don't buy many craft mags but when I saw how lovely these were I could not resist!!

Here are my cards:

 For all of the cards I stamped the Hero Arts Tiny Triangle background stamp using distress ink


 I layered lots of stamps using distress ink and Wendy Vecchi Archival inks 
(love these inks - the lady is a genius!)


The main focal images were stamped in Archival ink and edges distressed 
then edged in walnut stain distress ink


The panels that the main images are stamped on are journalling cards from Prima 
(Can't remember the name but they are fabulous!!)


The steampunk dress form image here are and Eco Green set purchased from  The Stamp Attic

I hope you like my creations.... they certainly kept me busy for an evening!!

Thanks for looking......

2 comments:

  1. Wow Miriam, I wish I could create so many lovely cards in one evening! I love the style of card and the papers and stamping are beautiful. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful Miriam. What a great gift too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete