Thursday 20 February 2014

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

Where did January go???  I have to admit that I was a bit late in completing the swaps this month, but the ladies at Rebel Stampers waited patiently for me!

The first swap is based on the free feather stamp from the January edition of Craft Stamper
I started by stamping the background in walnut stain distress ink using the Hero Arts Tiny Triangles stamp.

I then stamped the feather 3 times onto card and coloured it using peacock feathers distress ink.  I then cut the feathers out.

I wrapped teal seam binding on the atc the used pinflair glue to layer the feathers.

I added a button with string and a metal sentiment to finish.

The second atc was much trickier (for me anyway!) and the theme was Peace and Tranquillity
I covered an atc with Prima paper and inked around the edges using walnut stain ink.

The image was stamped directly onto the atc and coloured using water colour pencils.

I then stamped a Donna Downey sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking......

No comments:

Post a Comment