Saturday 25 January 2020

It Must Be Love

Today I am sharing a tag that I created for the launch of Lisa Horton Crafts.


For this, I actually remembered to take step by step photos so thought I would share this with you.


I started by adding Grunge Paste onto a tag in random areas.  Once this was dry, I painted the whole tag using Nougat Fresco Acrylic paint.



I also added Grunge Paste to one of the greyboard tags, and while the paste was wet, I stamped the In The Loop large stamp.  This is one of my favourite techniques.  I LOVE the texture a stamp creates. Though if you do this, you must wash your stamp straight away to remove any texture paste that has transferred to it.


I added a tiny amount of water to the Lisa Horton Raspberry Mica powder - oh my, the pigment in these is AMAZING!.  I then used these as a paint over the tag and heart.

I also added a touch of the interference mica powders to highlight some of the raised areas.  Aren't these powders AMAZING!


I love the texture here!


I also added some of the interference mica powder around the edge to create a border.

I stamped the small hearts and flourishes and one of the sentiments from Lisa's new stamp sets.


Before adhering the heart, I added some sisal for extra texture.


I was so happy with how this turned out.  Just look at that heart!!

Thanks for joining me today.

Don't forget, you can join us over on the Crafting With Lisa Horton Facebook group.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Miriam and fab tutorials x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete