Wednesday 22 January 2020

Lisa Horton Crafts - Sharing More Projects

Today I am sharing more projects with you.  Wasn't Lisa brilliant on Create and Craft.



For this tag, I spread Grunge Paste through the fabulous Hive stencil.  When this was dry, I coloured the tag using 3 shades of Fresco Acrylic paints.

Next , I stamped the large background stamp from In The  Loop.


I added Treasure Gold to some of the raised areas on the tag.

I then die cut the butterflies and added these to my tag with a sentiment.

I loved the texture on this.

Talking of texture....


By background is the Sunflower stencil with texture paste.  Once fully dry I spritz Infusions over the design.

The butterfly and sentiment are stamped and cut onto the Capri papers.


One of my favourite things is looking at how Infusions reacts on dried texture paste - I love this!

Thank you for joining me again today.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete