Monday 20 January 2020

New Craft Brand Launch

Good morning all,

Today we see the launch of a brand new Brand to the crafty world, though through an artist we love.

Today, Lisa Horton launches her new brand, Lisa Horton Crafts.  You can see Lisa on Create and Craft at 1pm and 6pm.  What a very exciting day it is.

As a member of Lisa's design team I have been very privileged to see Lisa's new products - and everyone is in for a treat.

Here are some of the projects that I have created for the launch.


 


This card was created using Lisa's fabulous In The Loop Stamps and Co-ordinating Edge Cutz dies.


The papers are from Lisa's Capri collection.  These are based on Lisa's own background art.


This is another simple design using the same die and papers, this time teamed with an embossed sentiment.


Here, I have used the butterfly flourish edge cuts die and layered it over a stencil design that has been embossed using texture paste.


I have to say, I am a little bit in love with this simple background!

So there we are.  Three of the makes that I created for the launch.

I have more to show over the next couple of days.

Thanks for joining me today.

Do pop over to the Crafting With Lisa Horton Facebook group and see the wonderful projects over there.  And lastly, wishing Lisa every success in her launch today.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects and I also wish Lisa luck in her new venture.

    ReplyDelete