Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy Birthday Sophie!!

June certainly is the month for birthdays!!

Today marks my dear friend, Sophie's, birthday.

Here is the card that I created for her:


The card was die cut using a new Stampin' Up Sizzix die (love this die.

The front was embossed using a vine folder.

Flowers and leaves were stamped and die cut.  They were then shaped and attached to the card. 

The centres of the flowers are gorgeous little dahlias.

I also decorated the inside.

I hope Sophie likes it!...  Thanks for looking...


4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miriam. What a beautiful card. I love the pretty flowers and would love to know where you got the tiny fabulous centres. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, The small are from Stampin' Up. I love them!!! They come in 5 colours. Am happy to order some for you if you wanted!!

      Delete
  2. If I was Sophie I would absolutely love it! The flowers are beautiful and I love those corners you created too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miriam, so very pretty! Love matching stamps and dies, what a great idea. hope all's well. TTFN Ruth

    ReplyDelete