Thursday 17 October 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Bokeh

Today I am sharing my second project for the Bokeh challenge.

Here is my project:


For this project I used a bold PaperArtsy JOFY stamp - this is such a beautiful stamp.


I started by blending blue circles using different shades of Distress inks.


I used a stencil to blend teh white circles so that they looked more pronounced.


I love the different shades on this card.

I hope that you have been inspired to join in with this month's Challenge.  Make sure you pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from the design team and to join in with the Challenge.

Thanks for joining me,
Miriam

8 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous Mim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this! Please do a tutorial on this technique 😍 Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK... I will see what I can arrange.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous make, Miriam! The stamp is so striking against the background!
    Thanks for my happy mail, your ATC coin is now proudly displayed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Miriam, and more stamps for my endless wish list. Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card xx Congratulations to you both on your Wedding Anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background and tecnique,great design love how you stamped on and off the frame
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay found you wow what a fab blog, love your style, hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete