Saturday 19 October 2019

Love Is In The Air

Today is my 18th wedding anniversary - how time flies!

Here is the card that I created for Dan



This card started out because I fell in love with the new Stamperia soft moulds.  Oh my, these are wonderful!  The price is also amazing!

I first tried using them with Prima Soft Gel, but I wasn't entirely happy with it.


I then tried it again using the Stamperia cream paste.  Wow - this is wonderful.  Yes, I left it 24 hours to dry - but so pleased I did - this paste is gorgeous to use!


Here you can see the Prima gel on the left and Stamperia cream, paste on the right.  I thought the difference was really clear.


I stamped around a card blank using a PaperArsty Seth Apter mini stamp and Archival ink.

The mould once fully dry was given a coat of PaperArtsy chalk paint - I think this gave a bit more 'grip' to the Infusions.  I then added PaperArtsy Infusions across parts of the mould and spritzed water.  I kept patting dry in between and then adding more and repeating until I was happy.

I left this to dry completely but I think  could have carefully dried this with a heat gun.


To finish, I added a Tim Holtz paper doll and quote.

I was so pleased with how this turned out for a very simple card.

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

6 comments:

  1. I had to come over and check this up close... I recognised the Stamperia soft mould (have one, want more and I too fell in love!). I made the mistake of putting my mould in a box to dry and the Stamperia paste took 3 days to dry...
    Gorgeous card, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mim 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Miriam, hope you both have a very happy anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really don't look old enough to have been married for 18 years Miriam! What a gorgeous card, I love the texture created by the beautiful Stamperia soft mould (I found I got the best result with the paste too). Perfect paper doll too. Belated anniversary wishes to you both! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work, I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary :)
    Best Wishes Lisa
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy anniversary and love the fabulous background you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete