Monday 27 July 2015

Many Happy Returns Part 2!

I'm back again to share cards made for male friends and family.


This first card was for my brother, Ed.

The card blank was already patterned and so I did not change this.

I stamped the Stampotique image onto a journalling card and then coloured it using alcohol markers.

I edged this with walnut stain ink.

I finished with a greeting.

This next card was for my dear dad.

The background was a gelli print background that I made sometime ago in a batch.

The Unity image was stamped and coloured before being mounted onto the card.

I added Taupe ribbon and a bow.

I love the sentiment stamp - I found it at he Stamp Attic and knew I had to buy it.  The sentiment was stamped and then mounted to the card to finish.


Lastly is the card that I made for our nephew, James, who has just turned 15!  When did that happen??!!
I covered a card blank using cogs paper.

I embossed metal and covered the embossed image in black paint which I then rubbed off to distress it.

I die cut deco labels in black and brown cards.

The image was stamped onto a journalling card.  It was coloured using alcohol markers then mounted.

The cogs were die cut and mounted to finish.

All very different and I loved creating each of them!

Thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment