Saturday 18 July 2015

Thankful For Friends

I wanted to send a card to friends to say hi!   I was able to use some of the amazing new Stampin' Up products and so got a bit carried away and decided to make an envelope too!

The card was case'd and altered slightly from a card that I saw on Pinterest.



 
 
The envelopes were made using the Stampin' Up Treat Bag Framelits (which I adore!!).  I used the gorgeous Bohemian papers. I thought that these would be too bold for me at first but I have totally fallen in love with them.
 
I used the new Banner punch (you need this) to create different coloured banner and decorated with washi tape and other ribbons.
 
 
As I copied the card from Pinterest I won't say how I made it - but you can see that it's fairly self explanatory!
 
They certainly brought a smile to the recipients faces :)
 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment: