Sunday 12 July 2015

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

I'm a bit behind with my ATC swap posts so I thought I had better catch up!

Through The Window

I coloured an atc with shabby shutters and broken china distress inks.

I stamped a Paper Artsy stamp to look like a garden.

I created a simple window frame using brown card stock and then cut curtains using patterned papers

Spring Card
 
I created an atc card (mini card).  I coloured the card using shabby shutters and broken china inks. 
 
I stamped a Paper Artsy stamp in dye ink and then coloured it with alcohol markers. 
 
To finish I stamped a Spring greeting
 
 
Craft Stamper ATC

 
 
I covered an atc using the gorgeous Prima Time Traveller papers (I may have gone a bit crazy and bought loads of this last year when it was released).
 
I stamped the image with dye ink and then coloured using alcohol markers.
 
I mounted onto dark card and onto the atc.
 
I stamped and mounted a Paper Artsy greeting.
 
To finish I added 2 decorative pins.
 
 
Pink and Green


I stamped various Paper Artsy images in pink and green inks.

The flower was stamped in dye ink and coloured with alcohol markers, cut out and mounted to the atc.

To finish I added a stamped quote.

Craft Stamper


I will be honest and say that I struggled with this stamp as it really didn't appeal to me. 

When I looked at  it though it reminded me of retro and days gone by.

I covered an atc with patterned paper.

The image was stamped and coloured, then mounted onto the atc.

To finish I wrapped small cotton reels with twine and added them to the atc.

.......So..... that's what I have been doing over the last few months!! 

Thanks for looking.....



No comments:

Post a Comment